Mario Gets The Boot Mario Gets The Boot

Damn you Luigi, Damn you all the way to hell!

Haha great remake. Tho not as funny as the origional its a heck of a lot more professional. Good voice acting -- what up with Luigi's laugh? Anyways, great job guys.

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Wow

This is one of the greatest flashes I've seen in a long while. And for all of you who say the Drawings suck, I'd like to see you do better. 9.99/10 couldn't beat that. Flash is harder than you think.

Linden short 2: more dumb Linden short 2: more dumb

Decent.

It was Ok, but it wasn't AWAZING! You difinetly need to make it longer and you need to learn how to animate fire. Maby a little funnier too. Setting fire to a cat isn't what I all "Jokes".

Megaman X Virus Mission Megaman X Virus Mission

....

..Speachles.. I may hate mega man but this is some crazy shit you got here. If you made your own R.P.G. series... I would pay money to play! (Not Really)

Matcho Matcho

Pretty Good

I thought this game was awsome. The only thing I found was the fact that you had the wrong spelling in the score submit box but other than that WOW! Ax.

EggRun 2 EggRun 2

I really liked it!

It was a sweet game but... I found an error. Once the ladder comes I clicked too high and I flew out of the screen! LoL It was good but I don't know if its for me.

Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem

...

FUCKING AWESOME.

Heavy guitar riff w siren loop Heavy guitar riff w siren loop

Wow

Awesome. It could be used in so many flashes. A handy thing to have. I find it very funny that you have more downloads than listens though. :P Great job.

Guitar Mixture(midi) Guitar Mixture(midi)

Um... Anoy!

Points for origionalty but perhaps you should try flash movie making.

gotoAndPlay responds: