Mario Gets The Boot Mario Gets The Boot

Damn you Luigi, Damn you all the way to hell!

Haha great remake. Tho not as funny as the origional its a heck of a lot more professional. Good voice acting -- what up with Luigi's laugh? Anyways, great job guys.

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Wow

This is one of the greatest flashes I've seen in a long while. And for all of you who say the Drawings suck, I'd like to see you do better. 9.99/10 couldn't beat that. Flash is harder than you think.

Linden short 2: more dumb Linden short 2: more dumb

Decent.

It was Ok, but it wasn't AWAZING! You difinetly need to make it longer and you need to learn how to animate fire. Maby a little funnier too. Setting fire to a cat isn't what I all "Jokes".

A Ninja Mart Halloween A Ninja Mart Halloween

Wow.

When I fist saw it was a sprite video I was rather disappointed until I start watching. By far one of the funniest sprite videos I have ever seen. I hope you make it into the Halloween section. Best of Luck, Ax.

Superawesomeness responds:

Thanks a lot! I hope so too, thanks for your vote. Go watch the other episodes you'll see that this series is deffianly not the average sprite series.

Ein Ein

I liked it!

Wow this flash had a great meaning. I actually felt bad for the paper girl being pushed around. For a paper flash its really good. Ugh... Im not shure where to tell you to improve but keep trying!
-Ax.

HourglassProduction responds:

thank you a good review is always something i want to hear!! ^.^ oh and btw the paper girl is actually a paper "guy" lol dont worry tho he does look like a girl...^.^'

robot thing robot thing

I really liked it!

That was a good flash. It was too short and the backgrounds were crappy thow. Make a series of shorts and give a nice colourful background and I will give 10!

F E A R F E A R

Crap, I SUCK!

That was so good. I was like so freaked out. Its so real. I almost pissed my pants! YOUR AWSOME!

super bunny one super bunny one

So very confuzing...

I think it went way to fast... I was totaly lost. You should try slowing it down... um nice job...

FireNuke responds:

thats what i stand for, random fast and weird